The DoorWave™ Hands Free Stall Lock by Functional Form, LLC is a hands-free door
stall lock that allows you to open or lock the door with your foot. This
foot operated hygienic stall lock product eliminates the need to touch a germ coated
bathroom stall door handle. These are perfect for public restrooms in restaurants, medical buildings, public building or schools. Conveys
to the user that your establishment cares about the health of its employees and
patrons. There are no consumables to replace like paper towels and this helps lead to a clean, clutter-free restroom.
Simple, beautiful and functional design to help prevent the spread of germs,
colds and flu viruses. Made of Zinc Plated Steel.
- Sanitary - eliminates the need to come in direct contact with
bathroom door stall
- Hands free restroom door stall lock
- Helps prevent infections, cold and flu viruses
- No consumables to replace
- U.S. Patented
- Uses the top or bottom of the shoe so can be used with any type of shoe including open toe shoes,
high heels and dress shoes
The Hands Free Stall Lock allows you to close the door and lock the stall
with your foot or calf by simply sliding the lock into the door stop
assembly in turn greatly reducing the risk of coming in contact with many
sickening and potentially life threatening diseases.
Monroe Hardware, FF-0022SLZINC