Genuine Koala baby changing station comes in three colors, cream, grey, and white granite. The Koala baby changing station is made with Microban®
antimicrobial embedded in the FDA approved blow molded high-density
polyethylene. This surface mounted, vertical design, baby changing station
complies with ADA requirements when installed properly. This baby changing
station comes with two hooks for bags or purses and a liner dispenser. A
contoured surface and nylon safety straps help keep the child safely on the baby
changing station The horizontal design allows for easy access.
Koala Kare Products manufactures the most well known baby changing station in the industry. The high-density polyethylene units come in three designs, horizontal, vertical and oval. The Koala baby changing station conforms to several standards for safety and accessibility.
- Accommodates infants and toddlers
- Manufactured with blow-molded polyethylene with a unique, steel-on-steel hinge system, Koala Changing Stations are built to endure a long life span.
- Tested to static loads over 400 pounds (182 kg)
- Conseled hinge design minimizes the accumulation of dirt and germs
- Child protection straps with snap-lock fasteners hold the child securely in place safely
- Manufactured into the unit, diaper bag hooks add convenience
- Stations are equipped with built-in sanitary liner dispensers. Liners are 3-ply, biodegradable and provide extra protection for infants and todlers
- Premium gas spring mechanism evenly distributes loads for secure use
- Usage and safety instructions in Braille and in 6 languages, molded into the unit and will not fade.
- Fits in small restrooms
- ADA compatible when installed properly
- Mounting hardware included
- FDA approved blow-molded high-impact polyethylene resists fungal and bacterial growth
- ASTM compliant for anti-fungal protection.
MICROBAN® ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCT PROTECTION:
A KOALA BABY CHANGING STATION EXCLUSIVE.
Microban technology is built into Koala Baby Changing Stations and becomes an intrinsic part of the Station. When microbes, such as bacteria,
mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration come into contact with the station surface, Microban protection penetrates
the cell wall of the microbe and disrupts key cell functions so that the microbe cannot function, grow or reproduce. Microban ensures Koala Baby
Changing Stations retain their sanitary condition between cleanings. Please see Microban Technical Bulletin, TB-12.