The Dualflow Plus M14 from Saniflow is a high Speed "Hands In" Hand Dryer with inovative design is recommended for high traffic areas. This new generation automatic hand dryer features a unique U-shaped design that provides a new level of effectiveness when it comes to drying hands. The Dualflow Plus is a design that definitely has that "Wow" factor, customers will comment on the unique look and how well this unit works.
The Dualflow Plus M14 featers a New HEPA (High Effieciency Particulate Air) Filter that eliminates over 99% of airborne allergens by filtering air through a packet of 3 filters. This HEPA filter is H13 according to norm EN1822:2009. This filter is 100% humidity resistant.
The Dualflow Plus M14 provides a premium experience in every aspect and is unparalleled in durability, effectiveness and design. This unit completely dries hands in 10 to 15 seconds and is also one of the quietest automatic hand drying units in the world. This automatic hand dryer is activated by two infrared remote sensors on both sides of the product for instant detection.
The Dualflow Plus M14 features a New rmovable water tank that allows wter to be removed either though the valve at the bottom or by removing the tank. The tank is treated with anti-microbial biocote.
The surface of the Dualflow Plus M14 is integrated with anti-microbial biocote protection, which is designed to eliminate germs. This unit showcases a very low energy consumption, which is less than 80% of the energy used by most conventional hand dryers. The low energy consumption of this automatic hand dryer qualifies it to be GreenSpec listed and LEED certified.
Components & Materials
• High impact 5VA ABS white cover, 1-1/6’’ mm thick.
• High-speed class A universal brush vacuum motor, adjustable from 19000 to 28000 rpm.
• Adjustable motor power from 350 W to 1050 W.
• Triple layer HEPA filter is H13 according to norm EN1822:2009
• HEPA filter is 100% humidity resistant
• 250 W heating element. It can be easily switched off by means of “on/off” button.
• Proven antimicrobial and antibacterial protection using silver ion technology from Biocote®, resisting the growth of microbes e.g. bacteria and moulds, complementing the cleaning routines.
• Filter with antibacterial treatment, SurfaceAideTM XL, which avoids the spread of germs and bacteria circulating in the air.
• Removable Water tank with Biocote® protection, can be emptied either through outside valve or by removing water tank.
• Acoustic and optical warning of full water tank.
• Neutralizer to remove unpleasant odours (optional).
Place hands inside the hand dryer. Electronic infrared sensors will detect them and the unit will start automatically working and go on with no interruption for 30 seconds. When hands are removed the dryer will stop.