Koala Vertical Design Surface Mount Baby Changing Station is constructed of
polypropylene with a brushed stainless steel veneer. The product effortlessly
integrates with other stainless steel restroom accessories and comes in two
colors; grey and white granite. The product features a unibody steel chassis for superior strength. Bed
surface exclusively contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection that
reduces odor-causing bacteria and keeps the bed surface cleaner between
cleanings. Concealed pneumatic cylinder provides controlled, slow opening and
closing of the changing station bed. This surface mounted, vertical design, baby
changing station complies with ADA requirements when installed properly.
Contoured changing surface area is 535 sq. inches and comes complete with
impervious TPU safety strap. Convenient External solid stainless steel bag
hook with satin finish and the Koala brand mark is for safely storing a diaper
bag off the floor and keeping the diaper bag in close proximity to the
Redesigned liner dispenser has an
internal spring tab that pushes liners forward while only allowing single liner
dispensing. Each cavity holds 25 liners and locking mechanism minimizes operator
refills and discourages potential vandalism.
Koala Kare Products manufactures the most well known baby changing station in the industry. The polyethylene baby changing stations come in three colors. The Koala baby changing station conforms to several standards for safety and accessibility.
Koala Baby Changing Station Dimensions
- Accommodates infants and toddlers up to 3.5 years of age and weighing
less than 50 lbs.
- Manufactured of injection-molded polypropylene is easy to clean and
resists odors and bacterial growth
- Secured to metal mounting chassis with a concealed steel-on-steel hinge
- Child protection straps with snap-lock fasteners hold the child securely in place safely
- External stainless steel bag hook
- Stations are equipped with built-in sanitary liner dispensers. Liners are 3-ply, biodegradable and provide extra protection for infants and todlers
- Pneumatic cylinder for controlled, slow opening and closing of bed
- Labeled usage instructions and safety messages in four languages.
Optional Braille label available.
- Fits in small restrooms
- ADA compatible when installed properly
- Mounting hardware included
- ASTM and EN compliant
MICROBAN® ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCT PROTECTION:
A KOALA BABY CHANGING STATION EXCLUSIVE.
Microban technology is built into Koala Baby Changing Stations and becomes an intrinsic part of the Station. When microbes, such as bacteria,
mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration come into contact with the station surface, Microban protection penetrates
the cell wall of the microbe and disrupts key cell functions so that the microbe
cannot function, grow or reproduce. Microban ensures Koala Baby Changing
Stations retain their sanitary condition between cleanings.
Koala Kare Products A Division of Bobrick Model: KB301-01SS,