The Karp KRHA Aluminum Roof Hatch has been re-engineered and
features heavy gauge stiffeners for added support and stability along with an
increased gauge of aluminum for greater durability and strength. A push-button
lock release located on the front side of the cover, is shielded from
environmental elements to prevent water accumulation and leakage. All gasketing
is wider and more durable to maximize the door/curb seal and ensure a watertight
closure. All edges have been rounded for improved safety. Advanced assembly
method allows for reduced welding blemishes. Roof hatches are available in
galvanize model KHRG or aluminum model KHRA and are finished with EPA approved
- Curb: .125 aluminum , 12" high, integral counterflashing, 4"
wide mounting flanges with pre-drilled holes, and 1" fiberboard insulation
on the exterior with metal corner guards.
- Cover: .125 aluminum with 22 gauge galvanized liner . Cover opens with push button lock
release. Cover operation shall be assisted by fully enclosed compression
- Cover shall be mounted on steel butt hinges with brass pin and be
complete with closed cell foam rubber weather seal, automatic hold open arm
with red vinyl grip, and latching devices having inside and outside padlock
- All hardware shall be zinc or cadmium plated.
- Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive baked grey enamel
H x W
24 x 36
30 x 36
30 x 54
30 x 96