Bradley Model 175 Recessed Medicine Cabinet
This medicine cabinet features a full size mirror and is reversible in the field. The cabinet is constructed of stainless steel and offers adjustable shelves for ease of use. The recessed model allows for recesses up to 4". ADA Compliant.
- Flange: 22 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. One-piece seamless construction, 1" wide with ¼" return.
- Cabinet: 26 gauge stainless steel. Back of cabinet equipped with razor blade disposal slot.
- Door: 22 gauge stainless steel with heavy-duty full-length piano hinge. Equipped with magnetic catches and spring-buffered rodstop.
- Mirror: First quality ¼" float glass triple-silvered, electro-copper plated with baked enamel backing, guaranteed for 15 years against silver spoilage. Protected by shock-absorbing filler.
- Interior Shelves: 22 gauge stainless steel. Four shelves - three adjustable, one fixed. Each shelf area is 60 sq. in.
An inherent characteristic of a manufacturing process for tempered glass is distortion which may vary from mirror to mirror.
- Spring-buffered rodstop prevents door from opening beyond 90 degrees.
- Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation.
- Recessed unit requires rough wall opening 15-5/8" W x 29-1/8"H x 4"D.
- Secure to framing with mounting screws (included) at holes provided. Shim at screw points as required.
- Cabinet may be inverted for left hand door swing.
- Overall dimensions 17-1/8" W x 30-5/8" H x 4"D.
- Tempered glass in lieu of float glass.
- #8 Stainless steel mirror in lieu of glass.
- Satin stainless steel door in lieu of float glass.
- 430 Stainless steel mirror in lieu of float glass.