Bradley Model 175-10 Semi-Recessed Medicine Cabinet
This medicine cabinet features a full size mirror and is reversible in the field. The cabinet is constructed of stainless steel and offers adjustable shelves for ease of use. The semi-recessed model recesses 2"; projects 2-13/32". ADA Compliant.
- Flange: 22 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. One-piece seamless construction, 1" wide with ¼" return.
- Cabinet: 26 gauge stainless steel. Back of cabinet equipped with razor blade disposal slot.
- Door: 22 gauge stainless steel with heavy-duty full-length piano hinge. Equipped with magnetic catches and spring-buffered rodstop.
- Mirror: First quality ¼" float glass triple-silvered, electro-copper plated with baked enamel backing, guaranteed for 15 years against silver spoilage. Protected by shock-absorbing filler.
- Interior Shelves: 22 gauge stainless steel. Four shelves - three adjustable, one fixed. Each shelf area is 60 sq. in.
An inherent characteristic of a manufacturing process for tempered glass is distortion which may vary from mirror to mirror.
- Spring-buffered rodstop prevents door from opening beyond 90 degrees.
- Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. .
- Secure to framing with mounting screws (included) at holes provided. Shim at screw points as required.
- Cabinet may be inverted for left hand door swing.
- Overall dimensions 17-1/8" W x 30-5/8" H x 4"D.
- Tempered glass in lieu of float glass.
- #8 Stainless steel mirror in lieu of glass.
- Satin stainless steel door in lieu of float glass.
- 430 Stainless steel mirror in lieu of float glass.