Recessed Cartridge Soap Dispenser
Recessed, stainless steel, satin finish door has piano hinge and lock. Body 16 gauge, door 22 gauge. New cartridge and valve with each refill.
5 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 4 1/4"
(145 x 345 x 110 mm).
Common Bag-in-Box or Cartridges Products:
Soap, Hand Lotion, Heavy Duty Cleaner, Waterless Cleaner and Antiseptic Soap
SOAP CARTRIDGE COMPATIBILITY & LOADING
The recessed stainless steal cartage soap dispenser model 5002 is designed to hold
800 ml bag-in-the-box packages. The length from the box
to the nozzle is key. Any other package that has the same dimension from
the box to the nozzle
should work as long as it fits the cradle and the housing. The nozzle tip
must fit the cradle seat.
Sometimes the nozzle is twisted as it comes from the manufacturer [Go-Jo, etc].
The nozzle tip and
tube has a rotatable union joint at the bag and can be reoriented to better line
up the nozzle retainer
rib and tube with the cradle seat and retainer posts.
The nozzle can be held by hand through the lever recess/hole if necessary to
keep it in the cradle
seat while the door is being closed. It is important to close the door
properly so the edge engages
the housing and the lock can latch properly.
TYPICAL MANUFACTURERS AND PRODUCTS THAT FIT UNIT
OTHER SUPPLIERS MAY FIT IF DIMENSIONS ARE THE SAME
||9102, 9112, 9756
||217007 Rev 001
Procedure for Loading Bag-in-a-Box into typical unit:
1. Load box into unit with nozzle tube facing forward.
2. Pull tube/nozzle all the way out of box after removing cardboard access
3. Orient nozzle to cradle if necessary by twisting tube near bag outlet union.
4. Seat nozzle into cradle and tube into retainer posts, making sure it stays
5. Close door and lock with key.
6. Check to ensure that nozzle tip remained in cradle.
7. Test operate the unit to ensure proper performance.